The Genesis Thor 420 GB offers a compact low profile mechanical keyboard experience. The Thot strives on using Cherry MX Blue mechanical switches, offering amazing feedback with high response. The key features are tailored RGB lighting, macro key setups, and fulfilling features for both gamers and typists. The price for the keyboard ranges from $70-95 at the time.
The Thor 420 Design has an alluring design. With the aluminum keyboard deck resting on a low profile black plastic support. The keyboard is 418 mm long. Being a low profile keyboard the Thor 420 GB sits at 24 mm. The keys are spaced together giving in to the sleek design. The aesthetic RGB Lighting working around each key. The keys are chiclet in design.
Some of the exclusive features of the Genesis Thor 420 GB are fast response time with 1000Hz polling rate and windows key lock. Among WASD and arrow keys swap with F+W and five backlights presets for popular games and genres. The software for Genesis has two tabs PCMODE and SETTINGS. The PCMODE tab has most options greyed out with only profile management and backlight settings left. As one move to the “settings” tab, an individual key can be chosen to unlock the rest of the options.
SPECIFICATION OF The Thor 420 GB
- The Genesis Thor is of the switch Brand Content
- The switch type is Content Slim Blue
- The Switch Characteristics are tactile, Clicky with Short travel
- The actuation point is 1.2mm and the Maximum key travel is 2.5 mm.
- The actuation force is 45 g with a switch lifetime of 50 million actuations. The key count is 104 with 12 media keys present.
- The layout is exclusively for the US.
- The Thor has a wired interface of USB 2.0 Type-A.
- The cable length is 1.65m.
- The OS Supporting hardware is Windows XP, Android, and Linux while external OS Support software is Windows XP.
- The rollover is N-Key with dimensions 418 X 113 X 24 and weighing 573 gms.