The upcoming looter-slasher is all about learning weapon combos and grabbing loot but there’s still a fantastical story at the center. For a better idea of the different players, you can check out the Godfall cinematic intro that’s just been posted. In it, the armies of Valorian knights collide and Marcos works to seize power, leading to the events of the game.
Godfall’s combat is based around learning different combos with different melee weapons, then augmenting these with abilities granted by the powerful Valorplates. Players will have to learn how to target weak points in order to conquer the vast hordes waiting. There are also deadly boss fights that will require every bit of strength and skill players have.
Godfall is coming to ps5 and PC via the Epic Games Store as a timed console exclusive. It’s set to release alongside the PS5 on November 12 in a handful of countries, with a global release on November 19. Other PS5 launch titles include Demon souls and marvels.
Here’s how the developers describe the game.
- Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm
- Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades
- Level up, learn new skills and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield
- Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros
- Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot
- Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player PvE online co-op play