As far as maps and directions are concerned our first choice is always google maps. Over time and the enormous has upgraded itself enabling new features and functionalities to become more user-oriented. Recently the company makes news for a server-side update for several users, giving access to a new car mode UI.
The technical app has a devoted app called Android Auto specifically for cars. The company makes revelations prior-year how the app will be put back with Google assistant driving mode. Although the replacement is yet to take place. The company now branches out a server-side update allowing a car mode UI inside the Google Maps itself.
The mode will be available after additional features of the music playback in June. The feature first came into Android Police’s notice. As the screenshots surface by the publication, users will get large icons for calls, messages, music apps, and messaging apps.
Undivided attention to driving
The icons would now be larger so users can put their undivided attention to driving. In summation,
- There will be three tabs-one for voice, home screen with the set of applications and a maps icon to select navigation.
- The mode is given to random users via the server-side so it will be a lot of time to reach everyone.
- In contrast to Android Auto, a new experience is compacted within the Google Maps app.
- Tapping the home screen icon brings a detecting layout evocative of Android auto.
- The app comes with shortcuts for crucial applications like music and podcasts.
- The call screen shows three top contacts and recent contacts. It also showcases an option of Call Someone else.
- A devoted interface for Google’s very own Music playing service Youtube Music.