OnePlus 8T dispatch is set for October fourteenth however it appears to be that won’t be the main new item dispatching one month from now. OnePlus could dispatch upwards of five new items separated from the OnePlus 8T on October fourteenth, as per insider.
OnePlus hasn’t teased any other products for the October 14th launch event so far, but that could change in the coming days. The OnePlus Watch is a highly anticipated product from OnePlus and rumors suggest the device will come with a circular body, similar to the Vivo Watch.
While the insider hasn’t shared bits of knowledge with respect to these devices, anyway we can guess what a bit of these thing could be established on continuous reports. We have heard gossipy goodies about the OnePlus Watch,
OnePlus Budz, and the OnePlus Clover budget smartphone, all of which could make an appearance during the launch event. The OnePlus 8T is already confirmed to come with 120Hz refresh rate fast charging technology and a 4,500mAh battery.
Another possible product could be the rumored budget TWS earbuds — OnePlus BudsZ. Lastly, speculations are rife that OnePlus might make a surprising announcement of the rumored OnePlus Clover budget phone with a 6,000mAh battery and Snapdragon 460 SoC.
OnePlus 8T details
- The one plus 8T is confirmed to come with a Fluid AMOLED display,
- a 120Hz refresh rate, and a punch-hole cutout,
- Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ 5G SoC coupled with Adreno 650 GPU,
- up to 12GB RAM,
- up to 256GB storage that should be further expandable.
- rear-camera setup is expected to include a new 48MP primary sensor, a 16MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro, and a 2MP portrait lens.
- The OnePlus 8T is confirmed to ship with 65W fast-charging support.