Sony launches its iconic product Xperia 5 II in Taiwan. The inauguration happens after the company states the smartphone for the World. In Taiwan, the product will be available for 29,990 New Taiwan Dollars ( $1030). The amount is a little pricier than it is to get in the US which is $950.
The Xperia 5 II is sony’s first-ever product to have a 120Hz refresh rate. However, the cons arise as the resolution downgrades to FHS +.
- The Xperia 5 II showcases a 6.1-inch OLED HDR display and has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
- It also features an 8GB of RAM with a 256 GB of internal storage.
- The phone revolves with a 4000 mAh battery and encompasses an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating.
- For the camera, the Xperia 5 II has a triple camera setup, inclusive of a 12MP f/1.7 as the primary sensor.
- The model showcases a 12 MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle-camera. It also has a telephoto lens of 12 MP f/2.4
- The technical device is ideal to shoot 4K HDR videos at 120fps.
- Along with this feature, videos can be played back at 5X slow motion at 24fps
Sony Xperia Taiwan Market
The Sony Xperia 5 had no arrival scheduled until October 20 for most places. However, Japan and Taiwan are a bit ahead of schedule. In Taiwan, the model will go for TWD 30,000. If you’re lucky enough to buy before October ends a WF-XB700 TWS headset will be an additional perk. The headset usually costs TWD 4,000. While scrolling through Sony Site or Sony Store one gets a TWD 1,000 Coupon accessories.
ETMall is likely to deliver units by October 12. There are advantages to pre-order as a Sony SRS-XB12 portable speaker, a kickstand case, and featuring a glass-screen protector. The perks do not end just with this. An additional year of accidental screen damage insurance prevails. Three major Taiwanese carriers aim on giving plans by October 15. By Thursday, the phones will be out on stores, but not for buying.