For the last challenge in season 4, week 6, you will be required to defeat Wolverine. And to defeat Wolverine you will be required to unlock and then find him which is also a tough task. Fortunately, We came with all those guides you need to follow to find Wolverine and then conquer him. Accordingly, we provide the details for his location, some planned strategies to go with.
Unlock and find Wolverine
To unlock you need to buy the battle pass for which you have to pay 950 V-Bucks (around $8). After purchasing, you will be able to access a tab of the Battle Pass submenu and that will allow you to get into Wolverine’s challenges. There are six main challenges through which you will be required to complete.to earn the Wolverine skin.
Afterward, you have to find Wolverine. To hunt it down you required to follow one more step. Go through the menu and then go to settings. After it, you have to go for the audio where you will be able to get some audio clips with some clues and if you tap over the visual sound effect then it will allow you to get those audio clues in the visual format. In this way, you will be able to track down the location of Wolverine in the dense woods.
How to defeat Wolverine
After hunting down him, you required to defeat him. It will not be so easy as Wolverine loads punch after punches and that will be enough to throw you out in just a few hits. Don’t worry we have mentioned below all the tips you need to be aware of:
- Stay back and attack him with long-range weapons
- As long as you’re far enough away, he won’t pose much of a threat.
- Wolverine can target only one teammate at a time so the other team members of the squad can go to attack him.
- Coordinate with other team members to assure yourselves on the same page, it will definitely help you out to conquer him.
- Once you target Wolverine, the whole will be required to ake a beeline moving to him to fire with every single object you have at that time.
- You will have the golden chance to defeat him only after other players damaged him.
- At the time when Wolverine gets down, it will the best opportunity to defeat him completely.
- There might be possibilities for other members to get credit for the kill.
- So don’t stop shooting until the notification will not pop up on your screen that you’ve completed the challenge.
At the time when you made him down, you will be rewarded with Wolverine’s blue and yellow outfit. You will also be able to get the brown and yellow variants. Remember that started from the unlock you have to wear the costumes with pride. To switch the variants go the Edit Style via the menu.