Are you fed up with your old mouse and keyboard and were you in search of a compatible one in affordable the quest of yours is finally over. ROCCAT is all set to introduce a brand new mouse that will justify these both demands of yours, if you want to know more, Do read till the end.
Roccat Mouse and Keyboards
The ROCCAT gaming accessories brand, owned by Turtle Beach, has launched its latest products. The new Vulcan keyboard line has a low-profile design to eliminate customer tiredness over time, quick-to-reach sound controls, and key-stabilizing new tech to help avoid wobbling. The Vulcan is popularized for having a minimal design that spares frame-material in order to display a large number of their switches.
As our Elo headsets, new Vulcan keyboards, and Burst Pro mouse were our most pre-ordered products ever, it is a very exciting time for ROCCAT soon all game lovers will experience the advantage of Titan Optical Switch technology firsthand in the Vulcan Pro keyboards and Burst Pro mouse, said René Korte, Turtle Beach PC Products Founder and General Manager of ROCCAT.
Vulcan Pro Keyboard specs and features
- The Vulcan Pro has the same sleek, award-winning design as the Vulcan 121 and features ROCCAT’s all-new linear produced Titan Optical Switch.
- The technology of the optical switch replaces the physical contact of a regular mechanical switch with a beam of light that, ROCCAT states that the resulting effect is good and the keyboard is also “30 percent faster than normal[switches]” to react.
- The Vulcan is also “tenkeyless” (TKL), which clearly indicates that a number-pad is lacking in order to look more precise as well as compact.
- There is also a TKL version of its Pro counterpart, with new optical Titan switches instead.
- Up to 100 million presses are also rated to withstand them.
- The Vulcan Pro comes with an anodized aluminum plate from Ash Black, connects via a wired USB-A connector, and offers ergonomic, low-profile keycaps.
- The Vulcan Pro is part of the AIMO-enabled product family from ROCCAT that offers a vibrant RGB light system, and also comes with a removable magnetic wrist-rest.
Burst Pro Mouse specs and features
- The Burst Pro mouse also uses ROCCAT’s Titan Optical Switch technology to make it one of the most responsive gaming mice available to gamers looking for a lightweight, asymmetrical yet ergonomic mouse with promising speed, performance, and reliability.
- The Burst Pro also features ROCCAT’s Owl-Eye Optical Sensor with up to 16,000 adjustable DPI to deliver the best possible performance.
- It also has a honeycomb model and a “PhantomFlex” cable of 1.8 m.
- Along with these two models two more new models will be introduced by the company soon which are Burst Core Mouse and TKL Pro Keyboard.
- The Titan Optical Switch will also be featuring the Burst Core mouse, plus an 8,500 DPI PMW3331 PixArt sensor and a solid honeycomb shell.
- The TKL Pro comes with a removable USB-C cable, and it provides a game mode that allows the players of the game to set macros for their favorite games, just like the other Vulcan variants.
- The AIMO lighting system will be allowing supports the Vulcan TKL Pro, making it the perfect companion for the other products in the AIMO range.
ROCCAT mouse Price and Availability
- All of these new products are also compatible with both the AIMO RGB software and the Elo header series.
They are all accessible from the OEM’s website today (October 30, 2020).
- The price of the Vulcan TKL is €129.99 (~US$152), compared to €159.99 (~US$187) for the Pro TKL and €199.99 (~US$233) for its full-sized Pro counterpart.
- On the other hand, the Burst Pro costs € 59.99 (~ US$ 70).
- The Burst Core will be available for an MSRP of $29.99/29.99 €starting on November 16, 2020.
- For an MSRP of $159.99/155, the Vulcan TKL Pro will be available soon.