The Rookie is an American Police television series which is was telecasted on ABC on October 16, 2018, created by ABC Studios and Entertainment One. It is centered on a man named John Nolan, 45 years old, who is a rogue from the Los Angeles Police Department. The show has a huge fan following who is waiting for the third season to be broadcasted. Here are all the details you need to know about The Rookie Season 3.
The Rookie Season 3 Release Date will announce Soon
No official announcement has been made about the airing of Rookie season 3.Due to Corona Virus Pandemic it could take more time than expected for the release. However, what we can expect is like the previous seasons it will include 20 episodes. And we can hope that season 3 will release in 2021. Fans and viewers enjoyed and loved the previous season 1 and 2 of The Rookie and their support is evident since the show has received a rating of 8.1 ratings on IMDb, and 95 percent of people like the show.
The Rookie Season 3 Cast – John Nolan
- The lead role of John Nolan is played by Nathan Fillion. He is a police officer at the Los Angeles Police Department.
- The role of Angela Lopez, an LAPD training officer is played by Alyssa Diaz
- The role of Wade Grey, the commander of the watch and sergeant of the Wilshire Station is played by Richard T. Jones.
- The role of Jackson West, a rookie officer along with a commander West son is played by Titus Makin Jr.
- The role of Zoe Andersen, Nolan’s confident and irreverent commanding officer is played by Mercedes Mason.
- The role of Lucy Chen, an ambitious rookie cop who is finding it difficult to prove herself to her training officer, Tim Bradford is played by Melissa O’Neil
The Rookie Season 3 Plot – Not Official
There is no official announcement about the release of the plot of The Rookie season 3. The series portrays the story of a forty-five years old man, John Nolan, a divorcee and he hails from Pennsylvania. He joined as a police officer in the Los Angeles Police Department. In season 1 we saw the life of Nolan where he graduated as a police officer and was posted to the Mid-Wilshire division along with two other rookies.
In season 2 we saw how much Nolan was trying to prove his innocence by looking for evidence he came to know that his mentor Nick Armstrong was working with Suraj Darian.
The Rookie Season 3- other details
The Rookie is roused by Bill Norcross who is the most established freshman in the Los Angeles Police Department. It depicts the daily life of John Dolan played by Nathan Fillion and how he copes with the police routine after a groundbreaking incident. The story revolves around the main character John Dolan who studied law at Pennsylvania University however he had to leave it midsession and started developing after he found out that with that his ex-lover is pregnant. Being in his 40s, he has helped the police with a bank burglary.
He shifts to LA and seeks to become a Police Officer. The show’s exciting twists and turns in the plots keep the viewer attached and interested.