Media Tek has released a new 6nm chipset. This is the Media Tek MT6893. The company has shared the specifications of the chipset. However, it is believed that this device is exactly the same device which the company is about to launch. This MT6893 will features Cortex A78 cores. And it will work at 3.0 GHz. Although, there is no specific name which has been revealed by the company. According to the information the will take some time to reveal it’s proper name.
MediaTek MT6893 6nm chipset Specifications
- This MediaTek MT6893 is an octa core processor.
- It includes a single Cortex-A78 core working at 2.8GHz
- It also works on Cortex-A78 core which ticks at 2.6GHz
- It also includes Cortex-A55 core working at 2.0GHz
- The SoC is equipped with a Mali G77 MC9 CPU.
- It helps in handling the graphics
- This chipset will gives the users a better and amazing performance as compared to the existing Dimensity 1000+ chipset
- This chip has the frequency of MT6893 which is very similar to the Exynos 1080
- This chipset can clock up to 3.0 GHz
- There are two version of the chipset
- It is equipped with 8 GB of RAM
- It is powered with the Android 11 OS
- The base frequency of the chipset is mentioned as 2.0 GHz
- It has 1 processor
- It has 8 cores
- The identifier of the device is ARM implementer, 65 architecture, 8 variant, 1 part 3393 revision 0
Also the company has revealed about the other chipset which is MT6891. However, it is believed that both of the devices will go offical before December 2020. It has also announced about the Dimensity 700 mid range chipset. Along with this MT6893, MT6891 will launch. Not only this there are two more which will unleashed the 7nm MT8192 and 6nm MT8195. Both these MT8192 and MT8195 are for the forthcoming Chromebook. They will also have the high end specifications. However, the availability of these chipsets is not announced yet. These many be revealed by the company in coming weeks. According to the Geekbench 4 score this launched chipset has 4108 as the single core score and 11204 as the multi core score. These chipsets will be available to the devices soon.