Whoo! Razor is all set to launch its brand new product. Yes, you heard it right Razer the company is all set to mesmerize you with their brand new products. Razer is the leading lifestyle brand for all the game lovers in the world. The business has developed and created the world’s leading gameplay-focused ecosystem, The company also creates and designs hardware as well as software, and services with fans and supporters that stretch each continent. If you want to know more, do read till the end.
Who are the Razers?
Established in 2005 and with dual headquarters in California and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices all over the world and is known in the USA, Europe, and China among one of those leading brands for gamers.
New Launch of the Razers Laptop and an X Box
Recently, Razer has inaugurated new products they are releasing. Second, for people who need to get things done, but don’t need to play, the Razer Book 13 is a new laptop for productivity. An 11th Gen Intel Core processor and Intel Iris Xe graphics are powered by the 13.4 ‘display with prices starting at $1,199.999.
Razer Book 13 Specs
- The i5-1135G7, 8 GB RAM, and a 256 GB SSD are included in the basic model.
- Models with an i7-1165G7, up to 16 GB RAM, a UHD touch screen, and 512 GB SSD can be easily bought, but that’s $1,999.99.
- With the smaller SSD, a Full HD touch screen, the i7, and 16 GB RAM, the $1,599.99 model splits the difference.
- The basic model is 2.95 lbs and the other two models are 3.09 lbs if you’re anxious about weight.
- The keyboard features per-key RGB backlights operated by Razer Chroma and there are 2 Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) ports for inputs which always act as your charging port, a 3.5 mm audio combo jack if required, an HDMI 2.0 port, and a USB-A 3.2 port.
Kiara Pro Specs
- The other new thing is for gamers on the Xbox. The Kaira Pro is a new Xbox Series X wireless gaming headset.
- The headset will link via Bluetooth 5.0 to various devices.
- It will also support Xbox Wireless.
- The Kaira Pro is offering 50 mm Drivers and HyperClear Supercardioid Mic fromRazer’s TriForce Titanium to provide clear audio to the game lovers while playing.
- For $149.99, the headset is available now.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32-fold at 1 kHz
- (@1 kHz) Sensitivity: 108 dB
- Drivers: 50 mm, with magnets of Neodymium
- The diameter of the inner ear cup: width 56 mm / length 67 mm
- Oval ear cushions: These will best for long-lasting comfort, It is made up of heat-transfer fabric that covers the full ears of the person who wears them.
- Battery life: up to 15 hours (Chroma Lighting included)/ 20 hours (Chroma Lighting excluded)