OPPO is one of the most amazing companies in terms of smartphones. The company has amazing camera specifications which is the main attraction of its smartphones. Its loyalty towards the consumers has made oppo one of the largest selling smartphone brand. OPPO always brings device which has amazing specifications and features. This time also the company has launched Oppo Reno 5 series. The company got approval from the National Communications Commission authority of Taiwan. This new model which is all set for the global launch is CPH2145. However, when a smartphone with this model number has appeared on serious certification sites. Then it was confirmed that the device is from the Oppo Reno 5 series. Although, the actual name of this device is not known yet. It could either be OPPO Reno 5 or Oppo Reno 5 Pro. But it is expected to the Oppo Reno 5 version from the series. Let’s have a look over the specifications and the launch date of this device.
OPPO Reno 5 series launch date
The device is all set to be available in the global markets. But the actual launched date is not known yet. However, it is expected to be available by January 2021 as 2020 is about to end in just a few days.
OPPO Reno 5 series specS
These specifications are for the model number Oppo CPH2145. Let’s have a look over it:-
- The device has a punch-hole display
- The camera of the device is mounted in a rectangular shape which is fixed at the top left corner at the back of the model.
- However, the camera configuration is not known but this rectangular shape has a quad camera and a LED flash.
- The volume button is placed at the top left side of the model.
- The right edge of the device has a power button.
- Ans at the bottom side of the mobile phone it has a loudspeaker grille, a USB port, and a 3.5 mm audio jack
- The device also supports 65W fast charging.
- The company also revealed the VCA7JBUH charger.
- The device also supports USB-PD charging.
- However, the Oppo Reno 5 will feature in 4G and 5G both variants but the Pro version will be available in the 5G variant.
- The 5G device will be powered by Snapdragon 765G chipset. Whereas the 4G device will be powered by Snapdragon 720G.