Redmi is one of the most loved companies around the globe in context of smartphones. The features and specifications of the device are amazing in every device which Xiaomi brings in the market. For those who don’t know Redmi us the sub brand of Xiaomi. Recently Redmi has launched a wonderful device in the market. This is Redmi Note 9T. The device has been appeared in the GeekBench listing which has revealed the specifications and features of the device. However if we look at the specifications then this device is the rebadge of China’s Redmi Note 9 5G. On the Geekbench the Redmi Note 9T has been appeared with the model number of M2097J22G. This model number also appeared in the Thailand’s NBTC and Malaysia’s SIRIM certifications. On the Geekbench listing processor and operating system information has been revealed about the device. So let’s have a look over the detailed information about the Redmi Note 9T.
Redmi Note 9T specifications as of Geekbench listing
- This wonderful device is expected to have an ARN MT6853T processor
- It will be powered by Dimensity 800U 5G SoC.
- For the storage variant of the device it will be available as in 6GB and 8GB RAM, with 128 GB and 256GB storage variants.
- The global version of the devices will have 4GB variant but not the Chinese one.
- It will be based on Android 10 operating system.
- The device has scored 598 single core test
- It has scored 1760 in multi score test.
Redmi Note 9T specifications
There are some of the specifications which are expected. As for now the company has not revealed the specifications and features of the device in the market. Let’s have a look over them:-
- It is likely to be a feature of 6.53 inch FHD+ LCD display
- It has punch hole on the top left corner of the device
- It has 5,000 mAh battery capacity
- It offer 22.5W fast charging
- It also gives 5G connectivity options to the device.
- The device is expected to have same camera as of Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G as it will have three sensor with 48 megapixel primary sensor, 8 megapixel secondary sensor, and 2 megapixel depth sensor.