Snapchat is one of the most loved application by the creators and youths. You can entertain yourself in various ways whole using snapchat. It is one of the most growing apps these days. The users of the snapchat loves to share their experiences and daily life routines with their friends by maintaining streaks over there. Even the filters which are provided by snapchat are amazing. It just makes you feel amazing while clicking the pictures. Now expansion of the app is one the best decision by the company as it has a huge fan following. Recently on Thursday the company has announced an investment of $3.5 million. This decision is taken to expand its support for the Augmented reality creators and developers on its platform. This will help the users and creators in various ways.
New investment benefits
- The decision of the new investment will continue its commitment to funding opportunities.
- This will benefit the Snapchat lens creators as they can now explore the use of AR technologies.
- Lens studio has upgraded it’s version.
- This will create more opportunities to the creators as well as the developers.
- This will even bring more entertainment to the viewers
- This fund also bring the creator residency program to the users.
- This program has allowed developers and creators to apply for funding to make their lens.
- There two more areas in which the funding was made were games, education, and story telling.
- It is informed by the company that the snapchat lenses have been viewed by over 1 trillion times.
- There are huge numbers of users who are using these lenses worldwide.
- The company has revealed that the lens creators have created over 1.5 million lenses till date.
- There are 70 million daily active users of the lenses
- There will be a new feature called My Lenses 2.0. This helps the creators in managing their own lens with a new tool.
Thus the new investment decision by the snapchat is something which will benefit the whole snapchat community across the globe. The users, creators, developers, artists all will get benefits in some or the other way.