Xiaomi is one of the most renowned company around the globe. Xiaomi not only deals in smartphones but it has expanded its range to various other gadgets as well. Recently the company has introduced that they are about to launch Xiaomi Mi 11 in December. And now the device is launched on 28 December, 2020. In the ending of 2020 company gave us such a wonderful gadget which has amazing specifications and features. The company has ended this year with bang while launching this gadget. Xiaomi Mi 11 has been launched in China. As we all know that various companies choose China as the first country when it comes to launching the devices. So to launch this gadget in the country company will hold an virtual event. However, it is expected that the device will be available for the Indian market by the mid of 2021. There were some rumors that Xiaomi will also launch Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro at the sane virtual event.
Virtual event time and where to watch
The company will hold a virtual event for the launch of Xiaomi Mi 11. This event will commence at 7:30 pm local time. However, those who want to watch this event they can watch it the online telecast by visiting the official Xiaomi China website.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price
The exact price of the device is not informed by the company yet. But there are some expectations that it will cost for CNY 4,800 which is roughly estimated as Rs 54,073 this price is for the 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage Variant. Whereas the 12 GB and 128 GB storage variant will be priced at CNY 5,200 which is roughly estimated as Rs 58,600.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specs
- The device is expected to have 6.7 inch AMOLED QHD+ display
- It will have 120Hz refresh rate
- The device will be featuring triple rear camera with configuration as 108 megapxiel primary lens with Samsung ISOCELL HM3 sensor, 13 megapixel ultra wide angle lens, and 5 megapixel macro camera.
- The battery life is not revealed yet but it is confirmed that the charger will not be available with the device.
- It will run on Android 11 based on MIUI 12.5
- The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with up to 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal memory.