FAU-G is recently launched for the Indian gamers. The game was considered as one of the best game and it was the most awaited one. According to the new information after the launch of the game it was informed that the game has crossed 5 million downloads on the Google Play Store. Even the game become the top most liked free game on the Google Play Store in India. FAU-G is purely an Indian game and it was the first time that in India such game has crossed 5 million downloads. It is been just two days that game has gained too much attention. nCore Games has shared this information through their twitter handle. The gamers has reviewed the game to be one of the best Indian game. Let’s have look over the FAU-G details.
- The Galwan Valley Campaign was seen in the introduction of the game.
- Company has informed that they will introduce Team Detachment and Free For All mode soon.
- Currently the game is available for the Android users only and soon it will be available for iOS.
- The game needs just 460MB of you smartphone for the download.
- Till now in the game you can’t crouch, jump, or even jump.
- You can just use your fist in the game.
- However, the company has informed that they will surely bring updates in the game like similar to PUB-G but they will not actually like that of PUB-G.
- In future the game will include the game could include the Kargil incident, the India-Pakistan war 1971.
- It will also include the surgical strikes of 2016 and others.
The makers of the game has already informed that they will not be similar with that of PUB-G. Even the game has gained soo much attention when launched.
- It features the story mode with narration and availability in regional Indian languages.
- The rating of the game 3.5 after four lakh reviews.
- The game rating has taken a hit for being monotonous and lack of versatility as players moving from checkpoint to the story mode.
As the game will contribute towards the Bharat Ke Veer and this will make a huge impact on the people as well as on the country.