Sony has been one of the most amazing and renowned company around the world. The company has been dealing in wide range of smartphones with great features and specifications. When any new technology comes in the market Sony never fails to satisfy it’s consumers to give a wonderful device. Recently the company has launched Sony Xperia II and now a new leak suggests that company is about to launch a new smartphone in the market. The device is upcoming Sony Xperia 1 III. The main attraction about this device is that Sony has not changed the design and keep it like the predecessor of the smartphone. But there is some things and specifications which are changed in the device. Let’s have a look over the device specifications.
Sony Xperia 1 III Specs
- The smartphone will be featured by 6.5 inch display.
- The display is a 4k HDR OLED panel
- It has 21:9 aspect ratio.
- According to a famous tipster the device will have a less size but the display size is same. This means it is very easy to handle and comfortable to hold.
- The screen resolution of the smartphone will be of 3840 × 1644.
- It will features refresh rate of 60Hz.
- However, the motion blue reduction feature will offer you the same experience like that of 90Hz screen gives. This is the main reason that the refresh rate of the smartphone is less.
- It will feature less bezel.
- The forehead of the device will have selfie camera and one stereo speakers.
- The chin of the smartphone will have second speaker.
- The screen will have a protection with new Gorilla glass Victus.
- At the back of the smartphone it will be covered in glass and the camera housing is at the same spot as that of Xperia 1 II
- The device features quad camera. However, the setup of the camera will be different.
- There will be periscope lens instead of telephoto lens. The periscope lens will give the users to zoom against the picture.
- The phone has 3D iTOF sensor.
- It will have main camera and ultrawide camera.
- There will also be ZEISS T coating
- It will measures 9.6 mm with the camera bump.