Apple is one of the most amazing companies around the world. The company has wondering devices such as smartphones, mobile phone accessories, and various other devices. There is no doubt that why Apple is considered best for its smartphones. Its habit of using the latest technology and bringing amazing devices with wonderful features and specifications attracts consumers towards it from various parts of the world. Recently the company has launched iPhone 12 which was powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X55 modem. Now the company is about to bring iPhone 13 to the market. There are some specifications of the smartphone that have been revealed online about the iPhone 13. Let’s have a look at the smartphone specifications.
Apple iPhone 13 processor
The smartphone is expected to arrive with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X60 5G modem. However, we can see that Qualcomm has already announced Snapdragon X65 5G in the market. But there is no word that why Apple is not using the latest Snapdragon in its device. There might be the reason that Apple wants to keep the cost low as possible for the upcoming smartphone. Although, we cannot deny that Snapdragon X60 5G is not a good one as it is manufactured using Samsung’s 5nm node. This will in turn provide improved battery performance to the users.
iPhone 13 models
- There could be two models as iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- These models will also be able to aggregate 5G data from both mmWave.
- The device will also have sub 6GHz bands.
- They will provide low latency network coverage.
- Apple is also expected to use LTPO panels from Samsung. This will helps to switch the refresh rate between 1Hz to 120Hz.
- However, this switch will depend on the type of content on the screen. This will helps in saving the battery for the device.
- The Pro and Pro Max Version will have an Ultra wide-angle lens with an aperture of f/1.8. this will provide better low-light photography.
- The device will have a LiDAR scanner and mobile image stabilization sensors.
- The Pro versions will be available with a 1TB storage variant.
- These models of the Device will have a small notch.
- It will have an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- The device will support Wi-Fi 6E
iPhone 13 launch date
Till now only some of the specifications and the processor of the smartphone have been informed. There is no word for the launch date of the smartphone.