Huawei is one of the most amazing companies which deals in amazing smartphones. The devices are available at an affordable price with amazing features and specifications. But it was seen that Huawei these days suffering a lot in the market. As US trade restrictions which were recently out by the government has lead Huawei to suffer a lot. As is the global tech giant it is under pressure these days. But still, Huawei is competing in the market. It is still pulling up its sleeves to launch amazing devices in the market. It is about to launch its flagship P series smartphone soon this year. This will be Huawei P50 series. Now let’s have a look over the device features and specifications along with its prices.
Huawei P50 series launch date
Huawei is planning to launch its P50 series by the end of March 2021. The dates are fixed yet but it is about to launch in between March 26 and March 28. But it is not confirmed about these dates. So you must keep this news as a pinch of salt.
Huawei P50 series models
There will be three smartphones included in this series. These will be as Huawei P50, Huawei P50 Pro, and Huawei P50 Pro+. About the features and specifications, Huawei P50 and Huawei P50 Pro+ are not revealed by any tipster. We are expecting that some rumors we will get in the upcoming weeks.
Huawei P50 series Specifications
- The Huawei P50 will be featured by 6.7 inch display.
- The display could be quad curved which is almost similar to earlier P series models.
- The display on P50 Pro will likely have 120Hs refresh rate.
- There is no such information about screen size of P50 Pro and P50 Pro+
- Huawei P50 series will be powered by Kirin 9000E Processor.
- P50 Pro and P50 Pro+ will be powered by the flagship HiSilicon Kirin 9000 chipset.
- In terms of design the device will be amazing.
- All the devices could have rear facing camera design.
- Huawei P50 smartphone is expected to have punch hole camera up front.
- P50 Pro and P50 Pro+ will have glass ceramic design and a new gesture support.