Realme is one of the most amazing companies around the world. The company has been dealing with amazing smartphones and even other devices that are available with wonderful features specifications. Realme has to deal with new technological devices that are available at an affordable price. Recently a new smartphone has been leaked with a model number RMX2202 in December. It was expected to be Realme upcoming smartphone. Now the device is seen on the database of the TENAA Certification platform of China today. The listing has revealed the design of the smartphone. Realme is growing at a very fast rate and becoming the global company to deals in amazing devices in the market. Now let’s have a look over the design of the smartphone.
Realme RMX2202 front image
The images which have been leaked through the TENAA listing show that the smartphone will have a punch-hole design which is placed at the top left corner of the display. It features an in-screen fingerprint sensor. The screen features an AMOLED display.
Realme RMX2202 back design
At the back of the smartphone, it features a quad-camera. The camera is mounted in a circular shape. Although, in the circular fraction of the device it is not clear that the smartphone will have a quad-camera or triple rear camera as in the image camera housing is not clearly visible.
Realme Race Specifications
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 888.
- The smartphone will be equipped with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- It is expected to have a 64MP main camera
- The smartphone will run on the Android 11 Operating System and Realme UI 2.0
- This device could be a basic version also there will be a Pro version of the smartphone.
Realme Race Pro Specifications
- It is expected to have a 6.81 inch OLED screen
- The screen supports 3K resolution
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 888 Chipset.
- It has 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM in further it will have 128GB, 258GB, and 512GB storage variants.
- The smartphone will be available in China.
- It will arrive with a 5,000 mAh battery with 125W fast charging.
The smartphone is about to launch after the Chinese Spring Festival which falls on February 12.