Odisha has released the admit cards for the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test. These cards have been released by The Board of Secondary Education. The OTET 2021 admit cards are released on its official website. Those candidates who had registered on this website can download the card from the same. The official website to download these admit cards is bseodisha.ac.in. Not only this there has been a lot more information released by the Secondary Boards on this context. Those candidates who want to download these admit cards can download these cards while following the steps given here.
Steps to download OTET Admit Card 2021
Here are the steps through which the candidates who have applied for the examination can download the admit card.
- First, visit the official website of BSE which is http://bseodisha.ac.in
- Here is the direct link through which you can download the admit card.
- Now click on the OTET 2021 link.
- After clicking on the link that reads OTET 2021 admit card available.
- Now you need to key in your login credentials and submit them over there.
- Your OTET Admit Card 2021 will now be displayed on your screen.
- Now download the admit card
- You need to take the printout of this card as it will be required when you appear for the examination.
Qualified Candidates Selection
The candidates who will clear this examination will further get an opportunity to be appointed as teachers for Standard I to VIII in private aided, private unaided, and government schools of Odisha. These candidates will be selected on the procedure. A candidate who will score 60% or more in the Odisha TET Examination will be qualified. In addition to this the candidates who belong to SC, ST, OBC, SEBC, Physically Handicapped just have to score 50% will be considered to pass for this examination.
Examination Pattern of OTET 2021
Here you will get to know about the examination pattern of the OTET Examination 2021. The questions in the OTET Paper-I will be based on the topics of the Prescribed syllabus of the state for Class I to V but their difficulty standard and linkages will be up to the secondary stage. Later in the OTET Paper-II will be based on the topics based on Class IV to VII. The linkages in Paper-II will be up to senior secondary, higher secondary, and +2 stage.