The Laid Back Camp Season 2 will stream on Japanese TV in 2021. This is Japanese adaptation which is based on the light hearted camping manga by Afro. It was announced on October 6 that the new season will arrive in 2021. Also the creators have provided the key visuals of the show on March 23, 2020. This is one of the most famous and loved shows by the people in Japan. Also Japan will have a special pre screening of the show. This screening will take place on November 29, 2020. It will be held at Tokyo’s Marunouchi Piccadilly at the Shochiku Multiplex theatres. According to the sources it was told that around 36 theaters will be live streaming the cast as well the show in Japan.
Characters of Laid Back Camp
This Season 2 of Laid Back Camp will have dozens of characters. They all will be very handful. And the way the season 1 went with the acting of these characters this time the fans will be expecting something more from the creators. Some of the characters are described below of the Laid Back Camp:-
- Rin Shima is the main character of the show. She is young girl who always camp alone at the base of Mount Fuji. She don’t like to have people around her, she knows the value of solitude.
- Nadeshiko Kagamihara is the also a young girl who also likes to do camping. When she lost during her camp there she met Rin Shima.
- Aoi Inuyama is the co president of the outdoor activities club at her school
- Chiaki Oogaki us thr other co president of the Outdoor activities club. She is Aoi’s classmate and also her friend
- Ena Saitou is also a camper at heart. She has a dog Chikuwa.
This time in Season 2 the plot might not be very intriguing. But it perfectly reveals what the creator wants to describe. This follows the relationship between Rin Shima and Nadeshiko Kagamihara. They both went for the camping separately. There she met each other. There will be other characters in the show as well. But these two are the protagonists. This will be an amazing show and the viewers will love it.