Huami has another launch, this time, a global one, set for Tuesday, October 27, fresh from launching the Amazfit Bip U in India and the Amazfit Pop in China. The declaration of the upcoming device was made by the official Amazfit account on Twitter, and the tweet slays the arrival of the Amazfit GTR 2 global version. The Amazfit GTS 2 is in the line to be announced by Huami on the same day, as per reports stated. Huami is talking about a journey to “Where style meets health,” with the newly released teaser. The new teaser line points clearly towards a smart wearable watch that is health-oriented. The new smart wearable watch will be officially launched on 27 October. Huami has also unveiled the first teaser image, apart from the teaser line, which does not really speak much.
Launch of GTR 2 and GTS2
Both the watches; The Amazfit GTR 2 and Amazfit GTS 2 were announced at an offline conference the previous month in China. But the event that is scheduled to be held on Tuesday will for sure be live-streamed.
The two smartwatches are brought many of those new features such as blood oxygen saturation levels, built-in storage, and improvements in measuring heart rates, and also it will help in tracking sleep. A relinquished modified design is also featured b the two smartwatches. In order to replace the Xiao AI voice assistant with Amazon’s Alexa assistant, the global versions of the two watches will be having some of those similar characteristics.
In terms of price, in China, the Amazfit GTR 2 and Amazfit GTS 2 both sell for ¥999, which translates to about $149/€126. Since they will be announced in Europe first, we expect a global price of EUR 149. The Amazfit GTR 2 classic version, however, which is ¥1099 (~€139), should cost more. We also expect to have a European launch on Tuesday for the Amazfit Bip U.
Price, Specification, and Availability of, Amazfit GTS2
- The Amazfit GTR 2 (SPORTS VERSION) is priced at CNY 999 (approximately Rs. 10,800) and when it comes to the( CLASSIC VERSION), the price of the watch is at CNY 1,099 (roughly Rs. 11,900).
- The price of the Amazfit GTS 2 is CNY 999 (roughly Rs. 10,800). From September 23 in China, the Huami smartwatches will be available online.
- It will help you to see your blood oxygen levels, which can surely help people who suffer from Asthma and other respiratory issues.
Features, Pricing, and Availability of Amazfit GTR 2
- The Amazfit GTR 2 features a 328 PPI 1.39-inch AMOLED panel with a 450-nit peak brightness.
It is constructed of 3D glass surrounded by a ceramic bezel on top.
- Amazfit GTR 2 supports 12 professional modes of sport and, as per the company, will support 90 in the future.
- The smartwatch battery can last up to 14 days for regular use and approximately 38 days for basic watch model use.
- It has a built-in water resistance GPS, NFC, 5ATM, and a voice assistant that functions both online and offline.
- It offers 4 GB of internal storage that allows up to 600 music tracks to be stored by users.
- The latest BioTracker 2 PPG heart rate sensor from Amazfit GTR 2 is capable of monitoring heart rate and checking the level of blood oxygen saturation.
- It has a monitoring feature for blood oxygen that measures the data on blood oxygen to provide a score on the quality of breathing during sleep.