At the beginning of October, Vivo announced its newest Vivo V20 Smartphone. However, in India Vivo V20 was announced along with a price tag of Rs 24,990. At the launch, the company unveiled the mid-range model of the Vivo V20 SE phone along with the key specs. At that time, Vivo did not confirm the price value of the phone. Ahead of the official announcement, the net price tag of the Vivo V20 SE has presented on online retailer platforms.
Vivo V20 SE Expected price in India
According to the publication revealed, Vivo V20 is expected to have a retail price of Rs. 20,990 featured with 8GB + 128GB storage. The pricing lists have appeared on the online retailer including Reliance Digital and Croma. However, the latest price was still popping on Reliance Digital at the time of writing but had been deleted from the Croma online store. According to MySmartPrice, the phone showcased in its Gravity Black color variant. Initially, when it was launched in Malaysia back in September, the Vivo V20 SE came with only a single RAM and storage, and accordingly, it was priced at MYR 1,199 (~ Rs. 21,300). In Malaysia, it was featured in Gravity Black and Oxygen Blue colour variants. As of now, only the Gravity Black variant is available in India. The Blue model of the phone might be available in the Indian market as well.
Vivo V20 Key Specs
Here we have listed out the major key specs of Vivo V20 model:
- The Vivo V20 SE has a 6.44-inch AMOLED display.
- Vivo V20 measures for 161×74.08×7.83mm weighing 171 grams.
- A Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels along with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The Snapdragon 665 processor powers the device.
- It comes with 8 GB of RAM plus 128 GB of storage along with a microSD card slot.
- It runs on the Android 10 OS and FunTouch OS 11 UI.
- The Vivo V20 SE has a triple camera set up featured with the front-facing camera of 32-megapixel.
- The back camera setup has a 48-megapixel main camera accompanied by an 8-megapixel secondary lens and a 2-megapixel sensor.
- It has designed with 4,100mAh battery supporting 33W fast charging.
- For security purpose, it has an in-screen fingerprint detector.
Vivo V20 Spotted Online before launch
Just before its launch in India, the price of Vivo V20 was spotted on Croma and Reliance Digital website. However, the Croma omitted the list and not showed the price anymore but the Reliance Digital listing is still up, at the time of writing. Primarily, the Vivo V20 SE was launched in Malaysia in September offered in two colour variants. The Vivo V20 was launched in Indi