Recently, Lenovo announced a brand new transparent edition of Legion Duel Gaming Phone. Eventually, the latest update announced at the 2020 Lenovo Innovation and Technology Conference. The newest transparent version of the device is nostalgic for Xiaomi’s Explorer edition that became famous along with the Mi 8 and Mi 9. Go through the whole article to get each and every latest update of the console.
Lenovo Legion Duel Gaming Phones Transparent Version
Updating the Legion Duel Gaming Phone, Lenovo introduced a brand new transparent version of the phone. Primarily, the Lenovo Legion Duel Gaming phone was launched in August, and subsequently it the first smartphone introduced by the Legion brand. However, the latest version quite differs from Xiaomi’s original version which doesn’t feature the real internals. In the newly introduced device, there is a number of various real internal components featured in the device. General Manager of Lenovo’s mobile phone business department in China, Chen Jin, proposed a statement that the latest transparent version of the Legion Gaming phone will be arriving soon in the market. Now, it is quite worth looking forward to for the newly announced version.
Legion Gaming Phone Transparent Version Key Specs
The key specifications of the newly introduced transparent edition of Legion Gaming Phone are:
- The device features a 6.65-inch AMOLED display.
- The display of the phone has a refresh rate of 144Hz.
- It is the first model powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 along with the flagship platform.
- It possesses a 5000mAh battery that supports 90W fast charging.
- The Lenovo Legion Pro model has a side-mounted pop-up camera.
- The Legion Duel Gaming Phone is featured with a game acceleration engine (GAE).
- There are long-press the ultrasonic buttons on both sides to start the game acceleration engine.
- At the time of gaming, players can instantly switch their perspectives through the shaking of the phone.
- Users can go quickly to probe the whole environment around and perceive the location of its competitors.
Lenovo Legion Dual Gaming phone price
The Lenovo Legion Dual Gaming phone started with a price tag of 3499 yuan. Although the actual price tag of the transparent version has not been announced soon it will be delivered by the brand. According to some of the speculations, the launch of the newest device will take place at the big sale that will be going to be on November 11, 2020.