“Vivo” is a Chinese Mobile Phone Company which is known as Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. It is a huge and respected name in this business. Vivo is known for its software, smartphones, smartphone accessories, and online services. The Company has its own V-Appstore for distribution of the software. Vivo has research centers in Shenzhen, Guangdong, and Nanjing, Jiangsu. Vivo has launched exceptional smartphones on android OS and continues to do so.
Vivo V20 Pro Launch Date
Few weeks ago, CEO of VIVO India revealed that in November of Current year, the company is going to launch “Vivo V20 Pro 5G”. But as per recent reports from 91Mobiles, Vivo V20 Pro will launch in December. According to the source, the mobile phone will be priced below Rupees 30,000( which means $405) in India.The price is not too much if we compare it to THB 14,999($488) price in Thailand. The reason behind the postponement of launch is not known yet. Its predecessors Vivo V20 and Vivo V20 SE are priced at ₹24,990($337) and ₹20,990($283) respectively in India.
Vivo V20 Pro SPECS
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED with an FHD+ resolution,
- Powered by: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G SOC,
- RAM: 8GB,
- Internal Storage: 128GB,
- Camera: dual-selfie setup at the front with 44 Megapixel main, and 8 Megapixel extra-wide sensors,
- 64 Megapixel f/1.8 Samsung ISOCELL GW1, 8 Megapixel multi-functional sensor(macro,depth,ultra-wide) and 2 Megapixel monochrome sensor,
- SA/NSA 5G,
- MicroSD card slot,
- Battery: 4,000mAh, the battery has 33 Watt fast charging via USB-C,
- Vivo’s Funtouch OS based on Android 10,
- in-display fingerprint sensor.