Realme is one of the fastest-growing establishment in smartphones. The company has been manufacturing various amazing gadgets with fantastic features and specifications. This company has announced that it will launch Realme Koi. This smartphone will be the first smartphone that will feature Snapdragon 888 Chipset. The idea behind the name of this device is based on a fish that is mainly known in the domestic market for its color and beauty. This fish also means luck in Chinese and Japanese culture. However, the Realme Koi is also he one of the most attractive smartphones which has an amazing design. The device will also be available in vibrant color as just like it name suggests. However, we have seen that Realme has always been launching amazing devices in the market which are amazing in terms of cost as well. This time also Realme Koi will make big in the market as it will surely be loved by the consumers.
Realme Koi Launch date
As 2020 will end in five days so we cannot expect that this will launch in December 2020. But the company has informed that they will launch Realme Koi on the first quarter of 2021. Although the exact date of the launch is not revealed yet.
Realme Koi specifications
It was seen to give the information about this wonderful gadget the company has made a profile on Weibo to reveal it’s details. Let’s look over some of its specifications:-
- Realme Koi will br powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- This smartphone is codenamed race and it will have the model number as RMX2022.
- The device will includes 12 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal memory
- Also it will be preloaded with Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 Operating System
- Although there are no such information about the design of the device but It will be amazing. In the recent leaks it was seen that it will have curved edges.
- The camera will quad shaped which is mounted inside the round shaped camera. This round shape includes the quad camera and LED flash
- For the security of the device it will offers display fingerprint sensor.
- The device will carry support for 125W Ultra Dart fast charging technology.