Amazon is one of the largest online retail store. However, not only this the company has been expanding its business in various disciplines as well. It has been started dealing in fire TV stick, Amazon music, Amazon prime, and lot many things. Recently the Amazon’s Basics has launched one of its first television in India. This is the Amazon Basics Fire TV Edition television. The key and the specifications of the television are amazing. Also they are launched at a very affordable price that everyone can easily purchase this amazing television. However, the Amazon Basics television are the biggest competition for the brands such as Xiaomi, TCL, Hisense, and Vu. This launch for the Indian market has created so much excitement among the users to purchase this amazing gadget. Let’s have a look over the features, specifications, and price of the Amazon Basic Fire TV Edition Ultra HD TVs.
Amazon Basics Fire TV Edition Ultra HD TV Price in India
In India television is priced at Rs 29,999 onwards. Those who want to purchase this wonderful device they can purchase it from Amazon India website. As the range of television is available over there.
Amazon Basics Fire TV Edition Ultra HD TVs specs
- The television is available in two sizes that is 59 inches with model number as AB50U20PS and 55 inches with model number of AB55U20PS
- Both the models have Ultra HD LED screen
- The resolution of the screen is of 3840×2160 pixels
- They also supports for HDR up to the Dolby Vision format.
- They also support rated speaker output of 20W
- The range of the television is powered by quad core Amlogic processor
- It has three HDMI port
- It has two USB ports
- The refresh rate of the television is of 60Hz
- It has the view angle of up to 178°
- They will run on Amazon’s Fire TV Operating System
- This also gives you option to connect it with set top box if you don’t want to use the Amazon ecosystem
- It also allows you to use Amazon’s voice assistant, Alexa,
- It offers the features as Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.
- They have 4K HDR LED displays panels.