LG has been one of the most amazing content which has been dealing in wide variety of gadgets. If we look at the television, smartphone, and other home appliances then LG has been a wonderful Company. Recently we have seen that the company has been manufacturing devices with great display. As Foldable smartphone is one the good example. Also LG display has gained lot of attention due to its new innovations. Finally the wait is over by the company. LG display is all set to be unveiled by the company at CES 2021. In this event the company will launch its transparent OLED panels. Not only this there is the successor of this OLED that the company will also unveil 48 inch Bendable Cinematic Sound OLED (CSO) TV. This is specifically designed for the gamers to have an amazing experience in gaming. Let’s have a look over the specifications of this OLED display.
LG Bendable Cinematic Sound OLED (CSO) TV specs
- This is one of the thinnest OLED display which measures just of 0.6 mm thick.
- It will be of 48 inches screen
- This could be unfold to curvature of 1,000R. It is suitable for the immersion when you are playing on the TV
- While watching the regular television you can watch the TV on the straightened screen as of flat display.
- As it offers the response time of 0.1 milliseconds. This gave us exact idea that it sounds perfect for the gaming
- It offers refresh rate range of 40Hz to a peak refresh rate of 120Hz
LG Bendable Cinematic Sound OLED CSO display price and availability
Till the information about the display is just that the company will unveil it at the CES 2021. There is no such information about the price and availability of the display till now. However, one such expect the device to be available at the mid of 2021 or by the end of 2021.
We have seen LG being the powerful company which has been dealing in smart OLED displays. But this recent innovation is something which brings a great excitement among the gamers. Such displays are always a dream for the pro gamers as they could play on such type of devices.