Qualcomm has been dealing in one of the most loved and used processor in the gadgets till now. The company always aims to brings great development in the chipsets. This will also brings too much conception among the companies to use that chipset in the smart gadgets. However a new Qualcomm’s Chipset has been launched globally. This is Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset. It is believed that this Snapdragon processor will brings power budget 5G Android devices in the market. There are some one of the greatest companies which deals in smartphones such as Xiaomi, Oppo , Motorola, Nokia, and many more. These companies are expected to launch the devices in the market with this new Chipset for the consumers. As the 5G budget smartphone will surely attract numerous consumers in the market. This will help the companies to bring amazing devices in the market also leads to an healthy competition for wonderful features and specifications. Now let’s have a look about the features of this new Chipset.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G chipset features
- This is paired with company’s own Snapdragon X51 modem
- It supports both mmWave and sub 6GHz networks.
- This new processors is bundled with the company’s own Adreno 619 GPU.
- This processor used an 8nm process to fabricate the chipset
- This new Chipset ensures the good performance and battery management
- It consists of Octa core CPU
- It has ARM Cortex-A76 cores
- It is clocked at up to 2.0 GHz and ARM Cortex-A55 cores clocked at up to 1.8GHz.
- It also features company’s own Fast connect 6200 mobile connectivity subsystem
- It also offers huge leap in terms of performance
- It offers fast GPU and CPU performance
- AI tasks performance has been increased to 70%
- It supports dual Wi-Fi antennas, 8 stream sounding, multi users MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, aptX Adaptive codec, True Wireless technology
- It supports dual frequency GNSS, and India’s NavIC satellite navigation system
- It also supports for Quick Charge 4 Plus, support for 120fps FHD+ displays, 64 camera sensor, triple ISP for triple camera integration, Hexagon 686 DSP, a sensing hub.
However, the smartphone with this processor will be range of between $125 to $200 range with 5G capabilities. This will be the budget 5G smartphones for the next gen.