Honor launched its first set of gaming laptops earlier this month. The response to it was incredible! The Hunter V700 came out on 27th September. The device has some astounding specifications. According to the company’s official poster image, the series sold over 10,000 within minutes of the launch. In just 3 minutes, the laptops sold out completely. The gaming laptops were a part of Huawei’s subsidiaries’ first gaming laptop branding. They have Intel’s 10th Gen Core processors and NVIDIA’s graphic cards.
A significantly distinct feature
Out of the numerous features available on these laptops, Honor emphasized one of them in particular. They introduced the cooling mechanisms that the model uses. Gaming laptops usually run at higher temperatures than regular laptops. Thus, this feature is vital, and it is the one that draws the line. Besides, the company also promoted several software-based features and many other aspects. Hence, the brand has become quite famous and successful in China.
Honor Hunter V700: Price Range
The V700 gaming laptops arrived in three configurations in different price ranges.
- Core i5 + GeForce GTX 1660 Ti + 16GB + 512GB model – CNY 7499 (roughly $1,109)
- Core i7 + GeForce RTX 2060 + 16GB + 512GB model – CNY 8499 (roughly $1,257)
- Core i7 + GeForce RTX 2060 + 16GB + 1TB model – CNY 9999 (roughly $1,479)
Honor Hunter V700: Specifications
The gaming laptop has a pre-installed version of the Windows 10 Home Edition. Some of its key features include:
- 16.1-inch full-HD (1,920×1,080 pixels) IPS display with 144Hz refresh rate
- 72 percent NTSC and 100 percent sRGB coverage
- 300 nits of peak brightness
- 81.1 percent screen-to-body ratio and standard 16:9 aspect ratio
- Intel 10th-generation Core i7-10750H CPU
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 GPU with 6GB VRAM
Speaking of RAM, the laptop comes with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, clocked at 2,666MHz. It can be equipped with up to a 1TB SSD.
Honor has done a great job with the marketing of this product. Selling thousands of units of a gaming laptop is impressive. Further, the company has announced that it will launch the second batch soon. The second wave of sales will begin on 2nd October 2020. Grab it quick before that sells out too!