HTC is one of the most famous companies around the globe. Consumers have been manufacturing great devices that have wonderful features and specifications. HTC smartphones are one of the first choices for many consumers in the market. Recently that company has announced a new gadget which will be available in the market soon. This new smartphone is HTC Desire 21 Pro. If we look over the key specifications of the device then it will be powered with Snapdragon 690 SoC. HTC smartphones are not of a very high cost. And the features and specifications, and price of the gadget go hand in hand with each other. This new smartphone design, price, and specifications have been revealed via Google Play Console Listing. This listing has revealed the key details of the gadget. So let’s have a look over it.
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G price and availability
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G will be available at the price of TWD 11,990 which is roughly estimated as Rs 31,300. However, there is no such information by the company regarding the launch date of the gadget. But is expected that the device will be available in the selected market soon.
HTC Desire 21 Pro specs
- The device will offer the consumers 5G connectivity.
- It will run on the Android 10 Operating System.
- The device will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC processor which was launched last year.
- The SoC of the gadget has two Kyro 560 performance cores and six Kyro 560 efficiency cores.
- It will be paired with Qualcomm Adreno 619 GPU for graphics.
- It will include 8GB of RAM.
- The device will feature a Full HD+ display.
- The screen resolution of the gadget will be 1080 × 2400. However, there is no such information about the display size of the gadget.
- It will arrive with the punch hole cutout and thin bezels around the display.
- On the Google Play Console, the device has appeared with the model number 2Q AG100.
- The device will offer you a dual sim for better connectivity.
- It will offer you side Mounted Fingerprint sensor for better security.
- The rear side has a quad-camera set up with a dual-LED flash unit housed inside a rectangular shaped camera module.
- It will offer you a 48-megapixel camera.