Poco is one of the most wonderful brand in the world. As now being an independent brand it has gained too much attention from the consumers in the smartphone market. The device has wonderful features and specifications. Recently the company has launched Poco C3 for the Indian consumers. This was considered as one of the best selling and underrated smartphone. The price of the device was low as over 1 million people have showed their love for the smartphone. Due to its minimal price and wonderful specifications most of the consumers love the smartphone. It’s seems to be a time for celebration of the country that it has sold over 1 million units.
Poco C3 Price
Poco is one of the most loved device in the Indian market. As we all know Republic Day sale is going on in the country. It allows the consumers to purchase the gadget at offer price. The Poco C3 is now available for just Rs 6,999 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory. It cost for just Rs 7,999 for the 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory model. The sale is live now and it will last till 24th January where you can get tremendous benefits while using HDFC and SBI bank cards. You may avail a discount of about Rs 500-Rs 800.
Poco C3 Specs
- The device is powered by Media Tek Helio G35 chipset.
- It seems to be a wonderful smartphone for the games.
- The smartphone features 6.53 inch HD+ display.
- It offers for about 400nits brightness and managed contract which will not have a huge impact on your eyes.
- The device has 13 megapixel main camera, 2 megcamera depth camera, and 2 megapixel macro shooter lens rear camera details.
- It has 5 Megapixel front camera.
- When it comes to its battery life it has 5,000 mAh battery which can be charged with 10W using USB Type-C Charger port.
- It has P2i certification for water resistance.
- This device supports for octa core processor which further includes HyperEngine gaming.
As on the occasion of 1 million units sold in the market this surely motivates the company to bring more such new and wonderful devices in the market.