Xiaomi is one the fastest growing company around the globe. The company has been dealing in great devices with wonderful features and specifications. Earlier the company has been dealing in smartphones but now it has dealing in wide variety of gadgets such as home appliances and other devices in the market. This year the company is going to release a cycle of Mi Band series. This consists of Mi Band 6 which is expected to be launched by 2021. But according to Xiaomi till now there is no such information about the Mi Band 6 launch, availability, and specifications. As in this technological world when any device is about to launch there are various tipsters who specify the features of the gadget. Same thing is happening with Mi Band 6. The features of the band are leaked online. Also the details of the band has been appeared in Zepp app code.
Mi Band 6 details on Zepp App
- Zepp app is Huami’s app for Amazfit and Zepp Smartwatches of fitness band lineup.
- Mi Band 6 is expected to have codename Pangu.
- This band will not only come with the same useful features as it’s predecessor.
- It will bring on board several new features as well as visual improvements.
- It will be available with the model number of XMSH16HM
- It will arrive with NFC and non NFC versions for the Chinese and global market.
- The band is also expected to support for Alexa and a SpO2 sensor for blood oxygen measurement.
- Mi Band 6 is also expected to come with built in GPS but there are conflicting commands found in firmware code which disputes this.
- It will arrive with more resolution than those stored in Mi Band 5.
- It will arrive with larger display than the 1.1 inch screen which was available in Mi Band 5.
- The band will also consists of 30 activity modes
- It also includes modes such as dance, Zumba, cricket, basketball, and kickboxing.
The band is expected to be available before August 2021 end. Although there are still various months for the launch of the band till now there could be various specifications which will be informed by the company itself.