Huawei has been one of the most amazing company around the world. The company has been dealing in wide variety of smartphones with wonderful features and specifications. Also the piece of the Smartphone is not so high that allows everyone to afford the gadget easily. The device also features the technological advances in the environment. Recently Huawei has launched a traser of its latest flagship smartphone online. The device will be Huawei Mate 40 series. The series is expected to include Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 49 RS. According to the sources the device will also include a low model which will be available at a low price which is Huawei Mate 40E. The smartphone is now rumored as expected to have a 50 megapxiel IMX700 sensor for a 64 megapixel OV64A one. This decision was taken by company due to the shortage of components in the company. Let’s have a look over the new camera setup in the smartphone.
64 megapixel sensors details
- This 64 megapixel sensors will be Omnivision OV64A sensor.
- It will feature a 1/1.34 inch outsole
- It will have a single pixel size which will be of 1um.
- The camera will support for four in one pixels up to 2um.
- It will also supports three exposures
- Along with this the camera will have four in one HDR, on chip combination, and the tone mapping function. This function will further provides a stable and high quality image output.
Now let’s have a look over Mate 40E specifications.
Huawei Mate 40E specs
- The device is expected to feature 6.5 inch OLED screen with a resolution of 2376 × 1080 pixels.
- It will have a main frequency of 2.86GHz.
- The device will be powered by Kirin 990 5G chip.
- It will uses 7nm + EUV process at the time.
- The device will have a native integrated 5G baseband with a smaller area and lower power consumption.
- The SoC of Vinci based NPU has a strong over-all performance.
- The device will have a same design which will be much more similar to that of Mate 40 model.
- It will uses a notch curved screen
- It will support a 90Hz refresh rate
- The camera of the smartphone will be mounted in a ring shaped camera module solution.