Otomate has announced My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! It will launch in 2021 in Japan for an unannounced platform. However the series in growing in very interesting ways. Also, this is a big announcement for the Fans. They are expecting a game this time. However, this is a visual novel. Moreover, the plot of the story revolves around Otome visual novels. It is also observed that this is the only game where you will be seeing a villainous heroine. Generally in most of the games, there is a hero and a villain. There is no confirmation about the English release. But soon the game will have English subtitles titles. Also, it’s the second season will come in 2021. But this is not confirmed yet.
- .Catarina Claes is the young female offspring of a noble family. She is the protagonist. She is reincarnated because of the villain character of the sport.
- Geordo Stuart may be a blue blood UN agency became Catrina’s finacé. This is often when he unwittingly caused her to trip and injure herself.
- Keith Claes is Catrina’s adoptive brother. he’s an earth magic prodigy.
- Alan Stuart is Geordo’s twin brother. He’s additionally Mary’s finacé.
- Nicol Ascart is a childhood friend of Geordo and Alan. He’s additionally Sophia’s brother.
- Mary Hunt is Alan’s finacé. She is a rival character within the game.
- Sophia Ascart is Nicol’s sister.
- Maria Joseph Campbell is the original bullying target dor Catarina.
- Sirius Dieke is that the president of the scholar’s council.
- Anne Shelley is Catrina’s personal maid.
Overview of the game
In the game, the woman is going to be terribly unlucky. Usually, in most of the games, the case is completely different. The protagonist appears to be jam-packed with fun and audacious. However here the scene is completely different. She regains her memory. Later she finds out she is reborn into the world of the game. This is an otome game Fortune lover. However, it is about killed or exiled. Just to avoid these ends of doom. She always finds some other ways. Even she began taking countermeasures. It seems she wanted to go smooth like the game. During all this, she builds her relationship with the other characters of the game. However just not unlike other games where the protagonist is Villainess.