Raspberry has launched the Raspberry Pi 400. This is a keyboard which is actually a CPU, we can say that this js a computer in a keyboard. It is designed very slick. This is a portable keyboard. This is a keyboard with an ARM-based computer built-in. It seems to be a low-cost computer. It is useful for the kids. This helps in learning to code. This is available at a very low price. This keyboard is inspired by the home computers of the 1980s. This is a high performance, affordable, programmable computer. We can say that this Pi 400 is a complete personal computer that is built in the form of a keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 Specs
- It is powered by the Broadcom BCM2711.
- It has quad core Cortex A72 (ARM V8).
- It is 65 but SoC clocked at 1.8GHz. whereas the 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM clocked at 3,200 MHz.
- In terms of connectivity it offers dual band IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi.
- It also offers Bluetooth 5.0, along with Gigabit Ethernet, it also has two 3.0 ports, one USB 2.0 port, two mirco HDMI ports, also a micro SD card slot. It also has a GPIO header.
- These HDMI ports support 4K resolution at 60fps.
- It offers a high-quality H.265 video at 4K 60fps whereas H.264 video at 1080p 60fps.
- It is equipped with OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- It could be plugged into displays easily using the HDMI port.
- It could also be used in multiple locations. It could be plugged in TVs or Monitors.
- It runs on Linux. It is used for basic computing tasks.
- It could also be used for creating editing documents, watching videos.
- It is best for education and learning purposes.
- It is equipped with 78 or 79 keys.
- However, there is no number pad.
- The Pi 400 keyboard is powered by the 5V DC USB connector.
This new gadget is available for $70 which is roughly Rs 5,200. But if you want to buy the kit then you have to pay $100 which is Rs 7,500. The kit includes a mouse, USB-C power supply, micro SD card, and Micro HDMI to HDMI cable. This kit also includes a beginner guide which will help in getting the information on how to use it. It is not released in India yet. Also according to the company, there is no information that when it will come to the Indian market.