Google is about to launch its new Chromebook. This will be the budget Chromebook will the company will bring into the market. Google has always been giving amazing quality in its devices. They have also opted for the renewable way of production. It’s a contribution towards the environment has always been amazing. According to the information it is believed that the Chromebook will have the AMD Ryzen processor. This device has been spotted on Google Play Console. Here the key specifications of the device have been revealed. The new device will have amazing features. This will be loved by the users. However, the Chromebook will be powered by the AMD Ryzen 3 and 3250C-CPU. There are various other devices with AMD processor. Such devices are launched by HP and Acer. Now the Google is launching such Chromebook. This new device has been spotted with the codename Zork.
Google Chromebook Specifications
- This device will have FHD display
- It has the resolution of 1920 × 1080p
- The pixel density of the device is 160 PPI
- It has 4 GB RAM
- The aspect ratio of the device will of 16:9
- The diagonal size is of 13.7 inches
- It will be powered by the processor AMD Ryzen 3 3250C
- The CPU of the device will be powered by 2x AMD Ryzen 233250C which is 3509 Mhz
- This device will run on Android 9
- The GPU of the device will be 3x AMD Radeon Vega 3
- The total memory will be up to 4097 MB
However, it is also that the company will launch is device in various segments. As according to the sources there is some another information that it will run on AMD Ryzen 7 3700C. There might be some more models which have 8 GB RAM and 16 GB of RAM. There could be different models of this Chromebook by Google. These models will offer 4GB, 8GB and 16 GB RAM. Although there is no such specifications which are revealed by the company. The could be some other processor like Athlon Gold 3150C, and Athlon Silver 3050C.
There will be many more specifications about this Chromebook. Also it is not known yet when the device will launch in the market. But it may launch soon.